Monday, April 7, 2008

New Review System

Welcome to Mattaul's Ring of Reviews. This site is planned to be a central reviewing station for anything you desire. Books, Music, Movies, MMOs, Games, Food, Recipes, Drinks, etc... The only limit is your imagination. I will accept ALL suggestions from users as serious, and will give credit in the actual review itself to the suggesting user. To suggest anything to be reviewed, just add a comment to the newest post with your suggestion and, if applicable, why you want it reviewed. I will rate the item in question and post it ASAP. The more you request the easier I will be able to post different and diverse items. I will separate each review into sections, and then I will rate each section from 1-10 and averaging my score to get the final review score. The review will be written in detail with why or why not each one scored what they did. Thank you for your assistance in starting this new project. Located below is a list of example categories that I am currently working on for reviewing. Suggestions Appreciated.

Music Review
-- Lyrics
-- Music

Book Review
-- Characters
-- Imagery
-- Quality of Details
-- Apparent Writing Skill
-- Entertaining
-- Comprehension

Those are merely examples and samples. Suggest other categories if you see fit. Thanks again.

Mattaul
Ring of Reviews

No comments: